Payment due at registration. We use PayPal to process payments but you do not have to have a PayPal account to use your debit/credit card.
• All classes have enrollment limits. Early registration is encouraged. Should you enroll in a class that is already filled you will be issued a refund.
• A full refund will be made if a class is cancelled by ECCT.
• No refunds will be given if a student drops out of a class or cancels their registration. No exceptions.
A minimum number of students are required before a class can be offered. ECCT reserves the right to cancel a class if enrollment numbers are not met.
Disruptive or disrespectful behavior is not tolerated and will result in expulsion from class
with no refund.
Registration deadline for June Classes is MAY 21, 2021. Registration deadline for July classes is JUNE 25, 2021. After these dates classes with low enrollment may be cancelled. Registrations will be accepted after the deadline for any classes with room but please call 715-839-8877 for class availability before registering.
ATTENTION STUDENTS IN THE CHIPPEWA FALLS SCHOOL DISTRICT (CFAUSD):
For students currently attending CFAUSD- public, parochial, homeschool- the Registration
Fee will be covered by your school district. Put your school district code CFAUSD under FEE for the class(es) on your registration form being paid for by the District. PLEASE NOTE:
• District residency is based on where you live- ie: where you pay taxes. A student who lives in Chippewa Falls that attends school in Altoona would qualify for free classes. A student who lives in Altoona but attends school in Chippewa Falls would not.
• To qualify for free classes, the student must be entering grades K-12
• Students currently in pre-school or 4K programs do not qualify for this offer.
COVID-19 HEALTH STEPS
The health of our students, staff and volunteers is very important. If you’re feeling unwell
we ask that you stay home from class as the best way to protect yourself and others.
Here’s what you can expect during classes at ECCT this summer:
• We’ll limit the size of classes to 50% of a typical class
• We’ll limit the number of people in the building by meeting you outside when you arrive.
• We’ll do a quick health screening and temperature check when you arrive.
• We’ll direct you to a hand wash station and hand sanitizer to use before entering.
• Instructors and students will be wearing cloth face coverings during classes.
• We’ll minimize the sharing of class supplies and discourage bringing items from home.
Contact 715-839-8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org